COVID-19 Updates and Resources
At a Glance
- All university buildings are closed, with only limited access to staff and faculty with approved access.
- All Spring and Summer classes and exams are remote/online delivery only
- Fall 2020
- Winter 2021
- Consultations to help inform this decision will occur over the summer and we hope to make an interim announcement no later than mid-September.
- Activity on Campus
- Requests for campus/field activity or access to campus can be made.
Since the first cases of COVID-19 were announced in the province, the USask community has united to find solutions, save lives, and to support one another in these uncertain times.
- Researching remotely throughout the research lifecycle
Stages of reopening are guided by Provincial recommendations and guidelines, but USask may decide to move more conservatively in some areas to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty and staff.
USask is currently in Stage 3 of reopening.
Symptoms or Health Concerns
Call HealthLine at 811.
General SK COVID-19 Questions
Call 1-855-559-5502, or 306-787-8539 (Regina) from 6 am to 10 pm.